What You Should Know:
– Wheel, an Austin, TX-based virtual care platform empowering companies to deliver consumer-centric care, announced the next generation of its virtual care platform to help enterprise organizations build seamless care experiences.
– Wheel enables enterprise organizations looking to grow their virtual care offering, drive engagement and loyalty, and deliver high-quality virtual care at scale. In just three years, the company has delivered care to over four million people, built a customer portfolio of leading digital health brands such as GoodRx, and is powering large enterprises and Fortune 50 companies in retail, health plan, and pharmaceutical and life science industries, including as a third-party provider for Amazon Clinic.
Wheel’s Virtual Care Platform Features
Wheel’s platform incorporates configurable virtual care programs, a seamless consumer experience, and a nationwide clinician network — providing organizations with everything they need to deliver:
- Convenient virtual care: With Wheel’s patented smart routing and marketplace technology, consumers will be matched with the right clinicians when and where they feel most comfortable receiving care across chat, phone, and video visits. Wheel’s virtual care platform supports 24/7 virtual visits across all 50 states with industry-leading response times, connecting clinicians with consumers in minutes.
- Personalized virtual care: From the first intake to follow-up, Wheel provides a virtual care experience that meets consumers’ needs and expectations. Clinicians are also set up for success with clinical tools built from the ground up to support simple, personalized workflows including requesting lab orders, ordering prescriptions and diagnostics, sharing education materials, requesting follow-up appointments, recommending referrals to specialists, and more. Accordingly, an industry-high 93% of Wheel clinicians report high satisfaction with delivering care via Wheel’s EMR.
- Comprehensive virtual care: Launch integrated virtual care experiences that can be easily configured, deployed, and optimized with Wheel’s library of proven care programs across Urgent Care, Primary Care, Convenience Care, and Condition Management. Wheel also ensures a connected care experience for consumers through the seamless integration of customers’ existing partners as well as Wheel’s pre-integrated ecosystem partners.