What You Should Know:
– Virgin Pulse is leveraging AWS’s cloud capabilities, including generative AI, machine learning, and analytics, to enable advanced personalization across its Homebase for Health® platform, the cloud-native health and wellbeing platform.
Accelerate Homebase for Health® Platform Innovation and User Experience
Virgin Pulse is tapping into AWS services like Amazon Bedrock, AWS Lambda, Amazon Personalize, and AWS Glue to:
– Accelerate predictive model development using conversational and generative AI to expand Virgin Pulse’s hundreds of existing models for behavior change, condition management, and personalized life journeys.
– Streamline employee activities to support internal processes and drive efficiencies.
– Expand customer support to enable a highly modern member services organization that will provide an even stronger experience by bolstering customer service staff with virtual agents.
– Invest in enterprise business analytics to drive expansion in analytics use cases, delivering clients even greater visibility into the impact of their health and wellbeing programs and initiatives.
“Virgin Pulse prides itself on delivering a personalized, user-friendly experience that motivates people, driving measurable outcomes and results,” said Amit Jain, chief technology officer at Virgin Pulse. “Collaborating with AWS helps us innovate and go further, faster. AWS is helping us scale for our growing global client and member base, providing a reliable cloud-based platform with advanced capabilities and supporting services. With our expanded relationship, Virgin Pulse is poised to deliver more meaningful member engagement and experiences, driving deeper connections and cultures of wellbeing, and furthering our mission of changing lives for good.”